-
January 13th, 2006, 06:14 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I received the Kirsten I purchased off of ebay, and although she is very lovely I just shouldn't have spent the money on her right now. I've regretted the purchase ever since I hit the Bid button.
So, I've decided to go ahead and sell her and the Blue Checkered Dress and try to re-coup some of my money. I thought I would see if anyone here would like her first because I've never listed anything on ebay before and I'm not sure I want to get into all of that.
Here's the link to the original auction so you can see her:
Kirsten
The main things that I have found wrong with her is that she has very loose limbs (very loose!), a very tiny bite mark on one of her hands, and a little smudge on her nose. She is also missing one of her hair ribbons. Otherwise she is very, very clean and in excellent condition. I don't think her braids have ever been removed. She doesn't seem to have been played with very much.
I'm also offering up the blue checkered dress. It is in very nice condition as well.
I guess if you are interested in either item just PM me. Like I said, I'm only looking to re-coup most of the money I spent, and I'd love for someone here to get the coveted blue checkered dress! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thanks!
I'm editing my post because I hadn't realized we couldn't sell items asking for the best offer...Sorry- my bad! I guess I'm new to this. That said, I'd like to get $50 for the dress and $60 for the doll.
<font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ January 13, 2006 02:22 PM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font></font>
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 13, 2006 02:37 PM: Message edited by: greenehorn ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks